All tv shows have that one episode that must never, ever be talked about
glee has like 4
glee has like 10
glee has an entire season
- “you’re not fat just curvy.”
- “you’re not fat but you can use a little toning.”
- “you’re not too thin and you’re not fat either you’re just right.”
- “you’re looking healthier.”
- “you look like you’re eating more.”
- “you’re skinny but you don’t look anorexic.”
- “i’ve lost so much weight this week and im not even trying!”
- “i keep forgetting to eat.”
- “you’re so lucky i wish i could be naturally thin like you.”
- “i just realized i’ve only eaten one meal a day for over a week now.”
- “can we please please please switch bodies!” (when the person is significantly bigger.)
- “you’re lucky you’ll never have to worry about dieting like me, you’re so skinny!”
- “how can you eat so much and never gain any weight?”
“you’re not fat but you’re not skinny either”
“You’re not that bad yet, you know… I was worse”
“One anorexic I met weighed 62 pounds! You’re fine.”“I’ve seen girls bigger than you wear that, don’t worry”
"You’re a healthy weight."
"Your going to eat ALL of that?"
"How can they say you have an eating disorder? You eat more than I do!"
Can we just take a moment to appreciate that when i went to DisneyLand Paris in October, Jack Skellington took my teddy version of him and sang the circle of life from “The Lion King” at the top of his lungs… And then proceeded to hug me and kiss my hand!
sally was clearly jealous of my man stealing abilities… don’t hate cuz you ain’t me.
My brother is putting Christmas lights up and the cat jumped on the roof.
Now he’s singing “The Circle of Life.”
If this ever happens to me I will marry that person, no lie.
overused starkid references
overused more like underused i need starkid in my life all the time.